HMAC’s Reekers Flying Field is
“Open for Flying”
Covid19 Level 2 Restrictions Apply
We are currently at Covid Level 2, we would appreciate it if you practiced the Level 2 guidelines when visiting the HMAC field.
Covid Level 2 guidelines are here for your information
Health & Safety:
- Social Distancing rules apply. Maintain 2 metres separation
- Anyone feeling unwell or with potential Covid-19 symptoms must stay away
- You must be a current 2020-2021 member to resume flying
- Everyone (includes visitors) must fill out the Contact Tracing Register in the Letter Box upon arrival at the field. Please sanitise your hands immediately afterwards.
- Bring your own hand sanitiser to the field
- Bring a soapy water spray or similar for sanitising your planes and equipment (eg: Handy Andy, Dettol, dishwashing soap or similar in a spray bottle with cleaning rags/paper towels)
- Sanitise hands before and after putting the fence “down or up” and when closing the road gate
- Sanitise all public equipment before and after use: eg Club Chairs, Table Handles, Road Cones and any club equipment used from the shed
- Do not touch other peoples aircraft or equipment unless asked to do so by the owner and sanitise hands immediately afterwards
- Sanitise/clean your aircraft, Transmitter, Starting Equipment & Tools etc regularly if others handle these items
- Take home “all” of your rubbish including paper towels, gloves, rags, food items and any potentially contaminated items
- Maintain 2 metres separation
- Use the starting poles or a model restraint for your aircraft when starting IC motors
- Main runway: Only three pilots to be flying at a time from the pilots box.
- Only fly whilst standing on the painted pavers & remain a minimum of 2m apart
- Electric and glider flying: may take place from the paddock on the north side of the carpark. There is no restriction on number of pilots flying from here, however remain 2m apart.
- In the unlikely event that you or anybody you come in contact with develops Covid-19
You must contact a member of the committee immediately for contact tracing purposes
Dated 12 August 2020 – HMAC Committee